1. It is not necessary to make any purchase to enter the free prize draw ("Prize Draw"). By entering, entrants agree to these terms and conditions and acknowledge that any failure to comply may result in them being disqualified.
2. To enter the prize draw respondents must fill out the entry form. This Prize Draw is only available to entrants who are over 18 years of age, excluding those working for or producing content for The Bull Inn Ltd and any immediate family. The Prize Draw is void where prohibited by local law. National and local laws and regulations shall apply.
3. Entrants may enter ONLY ONCE per month.
3a Entrants must reside in the UK
4. Prize: There is 1 prize – The prize is for 1 Sunday Carvery for 1 person valid for 1 month after month of draw, not including bank holidays, Father’s Day or Mother’s Day. Any additional food and drink will be changed for. Winners will be contacted by email with voucher attached. Winners must contact The Bull Inn to make a reservation to redeem voucher. The prize will be awarded to the selected eligible entry drawn at random within 7 days of draw.
5. The winners will be required to confirm acceptance of their prizes within 5 working days. Only residents of the UK may apply. If the prize is declined, or unclaimed by the winners within 14 working days, or if the winners cannot be contacted from the details supplied, a supplementary winner may be drawn at The Bull inns discretion and will be notified by email. The original entry that was drawn will be forfeited.
6. Except where prohibited by law, entry constitutes permission to use winners' names, prize won, and/or any advertising and publicity without additional compensation.
7. The Prize Draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No cash equivalent to the Prize is available and the Prize is non-transferable. The Bull Inn gives no warranty or guarantee in relation to the Prize or as to the number of entrants who take part in the Prize Draw.
8. The Bull Inn reserves the right to cancel or amend these Terms and Conditions or change the Prize (to one of equal or greater value).
9. Excepting where excluded by law, The Bull Inn accepts no responsibility for any failure, technical or otherwise, to receive entry information from participants. The Bull inn is also not responsible for any injury or damage to a participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from downloading any materials in the Prize Draw, or for mail-in or submitted entries that are lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete or illegible.
10. Warning: Any attempt by a participant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operations of the prize draw is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should an attempt be made, The Bull Inn reserves the right to seek damages from any such participant to he fullest extent permitted by Law. In the event this prize draw is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, Hillingdonishere.co.uk reserves the right to withdraw the online transmission of this prize draw and to select winners for the prizes by random drawing from among all entries received.
11. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with this Agreement shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. The Promoter is The Bull Inn . The Editor's decision is final.